COURSE 3 – MIGRATING TO THE CLOUD QUIZ ANSWERS
Coursera AWS Fundamentals Specialization
TABLE OF CONTENT
Week 2 dives into the assess phase of the migration structure. This week focuses on understanding and evaluating your current infrastructure. Tools such as AWS Migration Evaluator and AWS Migration Hub are crucial to this step of your migration, and discussions with your organization about your business needs for migrating are also critical. Additionally, you should take the time to learn about how your utilization in your on-premises environment translates to AWS services and tools.
- Understand which AWS Services are used during the migration journey
- Determine tools that will help in the migration process
- Perform a migration readiness assessment
WEEK 2 QUIZ
1. Which service helps move a mainframe application to the cloud?
- AWS Migration Evaluator
- SAP on AWS
- AWS Lambda functions that are written in COBOL
- Mainframe Modernization with AWS (CORRECT)
Correct: AWS Mainframe Modernization is a set of managed tools that provide infrastructure and software for migrating, modernizing, and running mainframe applications.
2. Which AWS Migration Evaluator tool is designed to provide visibility into inventory and resource utilization data with a high level of accuracy?
- Mobilization assessment
- Inventory discovery (CORRECT)
- Content evaluation
- Application discovery
Correct: Migration Evaluator offers an agentless collector that can help with collecting information about existing inventory and resource utilization data. For more information, see Migration Evaluator resources (https://aws.amazon.com/migration-evaluator/resources/).
3. What does AWS Migration Hub provide?
- A single place to track migrations (CORRECT)
- A single place to build AWS CloudFormation templates
- A bucket for AWS CloudTrail logs
- A single place to manage Amazon CloudWatch metrics
Correct: AWS Migration Hub (Migration Hub) provides a single place to discover existing servers, plan migrations, and track the status of each application migration.
4. Which resource doesA WS Migration Evaluator help create?
- A detailed business case (CORRECT)
- A database migration path
- A migration path for mainframe applications
- A plan to create a networking diagram of your data center
Correct: Migration Evaluator is a migration assessment service that helps customers create a directional business case for AWS Cloud planning and migration.
5. Which networking service transfers large, ongoing amounts of data between a customer’s data center and the cloud?
- AWS Direct Connect (CORRECT)
- AWS Snowmobile
- Virtual private network (VPN)
- Internet gateway
Correct: AWS Direct Connect links a customer’s internal network to an AWS Direct Connect location over a standard Ethernet fiber-optic cable. With this connection, you can create virtual interfaces directly to public AWS services or Amazon VPC, bypassing internet service providers in your network path.
Subscribe to our site
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Quiztudy Top Courses
Popular in Coursera
- Meta Marketing Analytics Professional Certificate.
- Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate.
- Google UX Design Professional Certificate.
- Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate
- Google Project Management Professional Certificate
- Meta Front-End Developer Professional Certificate
Liking our content? Then, don’t forget to ad us to your BOOKMARKS so you can find us easily!