PREPARING FOR GOOGLE CLOUD CERTIFICATION: CLOUD ARCHITECT CERTIFICATE
Course 3 – Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services
Week 2 – Resource Management
Coursera Study Guide
Automate the deployment of Google Cloud infrastructure services
- Describe the cloud resource manager hierarchy
- Recognize how quotas protect Google Cloud customers
- Use labels to organize resources
- Explain the behavior of budget alerts in Google Cloud
- Examine billing data with BigQuery
1. What’s the benefit of writing templates for your Terraform configuration?
- Allows you to abstract part of your configuration into individual building blocks that you can reuse (CORRECT)
- Allows you to run configuration management software.
- Allows you to hardcode properties for your resources
Correct: Correct! After you create a template, you can reuse them across deployments as necessary. Similarly, if you find yourself rewriting configurations that share very similar properties, you can abstract the shared parts into templates.
2. What does Google Cloud Marketplace offer?
- A centralized billing platform for all Google Cloud services and applications
- Production-grade solutions from third-party vendors who have already created their own deployment configurations based on Terraform (CORRECT)
- A platform for trading VM instances
Correct: Correct! Google Cloud Marketplace offers production-grade solutions from third-party vendors who have already created their own deployment configurations based on Terraform.
1. How are Managed Services useful?
- Managed Services may be an alternative to creating and managing infrastructure solutions. (CORRECT)
- If you have an existing infrastructure service, Google will manage it for you if you purchase a Managed Services contract.
- Managed Services are more customizable than infrastructure solutions.
- Managed Services are pay services offered by 3rd party vendors.
Correct: That’s correct! Managed Services are presented as a possible alternative to building your own infrastructure data processing solution.
2. Which of the following is a feature of Dataproc?
- It doesn’t integrate with Cloud Monitoring, but it has its own monitoring system.
- It typically takes less than 90 seconds to start a cluster. (CORRECT)
- Dataproc billing occurs in 10-hour intervals.
- Dataproc allows full control over HDFS advanced settings.
Correct: That’s correct! Fast to start a cluster.
Subscribe to our site
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.