Course 4 – Conduct UX Research and Test Early Concepts
Week 4: Sharing Research Insights for Better Designs
Google UX Design Professional Certificate
Complete Coursera Study Guide
Click to Enroll in Coursera Google UX Design Professional Certificate
TABLE OF CONTENT
It’s time to let your hard work shine in the spotlight! You’re ready to share and promote the insights from your research. In this part of the course, you’ll learn techniques for presenting insights to various audiences, and you’ll improve your presentation skills to grab your audience’s attention. In addition, you’ll iterate on your designs, which means making revisions to create new-and-improved designs, based on insights from your research.
- Modify low-fidelity designs based on research insights
- Create a UX research study presentation
- Develop persuasive presentation skills to share research insights
- Determine which research insights to apply to designs
- Apply best practices for organizing and sharing insights
- Explain how to present user research in an actionable way
- Explain the importance of crafting persuasive messages
TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE ON PRESENTING RESEARCH INSIGHTS
1. Which of the following are best practices to deliver persuasive presentations? Select all that apply.
- Avoid pauses
- Use a conversational tone (CORRECT)
- Incorporate stories (CORRECT)
- Make eye contact (CORRECT)
- Be concise (CORRECT)
Correct: Presenters should keep a conversational tone, like chatting with a friend. This makes a presentation sound natural, rather than scripted. To deliver persuasive presentations, being concise, incorporating stories, and making eye contact are other best practices to consider.
Correct: Presenters should incorporate stories in a presentation. This helps to make the content more relatable and engaging. To deliver persuasive presentations, using conversational tone, being concise, and making eye contact are other best practices to consider.
Correct: Presenters should make eye contact with various audience members throughout the presentation. This can help presenters deliver a compelling message. To deliver persuasive presentations, using conversational tone, being concise, and incorporating stories are other best practices to consider.
Correct: Presenters should be concise and stick to the main points. This helps an audience remember the message. To deliver persuasive presentations, using conversational tone, incorporating stories, and making eye contact are other best practices to consider.
2. Imagine that you have organized insights from a usability study led by your design team. Now, you want to create a presentation to share with your stakeholders. Identify the sections you should use to organize the slides. Select all that apply.
- Participant profiles
- Study details (CORRECT)
- Insights and recommendations (CORRECT)
- Appendix (CORRECT)
- Themes (CORRECT)
Correct: The presentation should include an appendix, themes, insights and recommendations, and study details.
3. When creating deliverables to share insights with stakeholders, what tool helps designers develop some of the content for presentations or reports?
- Affinity diagram
- Research plan (CORRECT)
Correct: The research plan is a good reference to use when developing presentation materials to share insights and recommendations.
Subscribe to our site
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Quiztudy Top Courses
Popular in Coursera
- Meta Marketing Analytics Professional Certificate.
- Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate.
- Google UX Design Professional Certificate.
- Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate
- Google Project Management Professional Certificate
- Meta Front-End Developer Professional Certificate
Liking our content? Then, don’t forget to ad us to your BOOKMARKS so you can find us easily!