COURSE – CODING INTERVIEW PREPARATION
Week 4: Final Graded Assessment
Meta Front-End/Android Developer Professional Certificate
Complete Coursera Answers & Study Guide
Click to Enroll in Coursera Meta Front-End Professional Certificate
TABLE OF CONTENT
Final Graded Assessment INTRODUCTION
The Coursera Meta Front-End Developer Professional Certificate Final Graded Assessment is the culmination of this program and will assess your understanding of all the key concepts and topics featured throughout the course. In order to successfully complete the Final Graded Assessment, it is important that you have a thorough understanding of all material covered in each module.
The assessment will be completed online, and your performance will determine whether or not you earn your professional certificate. Good luck!
- Apply your knowledge of the key concepts and topics
- Reflect on this course’s content and on the learning path that lies ahead
FINAL GRADED ASSESSMENT
1. What would you be expecting to demonstrate in your technical interview?
- Your general background and hobbies?
- Your ability to code. (CORRECT)
- Your softskills.
Correct: That’s correct! You may be expected to demonstrate your ability to code in an interview. This can usually be done using pseudocode.
2. How do computers store and represent information?
- Binary (CORRECT)
Correct: That’s correct! Computers use binary as a way of storing and representing information.
3. If an array of size 5, takes 5 computations before completing. It can be said that this has a Big-O of:
- O(n) (CORRECT)
Correct: That’s correct! The computation was the same as the input size.
4. What is auxiliary space?
- Luxury space that can be used for extravagances.
- Space that is not really needed.
- Additional space required to make computations. (CORRECT)
Correct: That’s correct! It is the extra spaced used when make computations.
5. What does it mean to say that an array is zero-based?
- That the Big-O notation can be applied to it.
- That it can’t be changed after it has been instantiated.
- That the index count starts at 0. (CORRECT)
Correct: That’s correct. Zero-based refers to the first number of the index. Some languages will start at 1, while others (referred to as zero-based) prefer to start the count at 0.
6. To say that a list is an object infers what about this data structure?
- That it can be defined by the attributes it contains.
- That in addition to storing items it has its own in-built functions. (CORRECT)
- That it will need to have parameters configured before use.
Correct: That’s correct! This is particularly useful for object orientated programming.
7. True or false: You should leave all code used and unused when conducting a coding interview.
- False (CORRECT)
Correct: That’s correct! It is natural that redundant code creeps in during the process of solving the problem. It is ok to delete these unused code segments after you see that they are no longer needed.
8. In relation to trees, what is the difference between a depth first and breadth first search?
- A depth first approach will travel from top to bottom through sibling nodes, while a breadth first will travel through each level. (CORRECT)
- A breadth first is more thorough so will return the result faster.
- A depth first will investigate nodes with greater detail, while a breadth first is more superficial in approach.
Correct: That’s correct. Both approaches take a different way of searching the tree, which is faster is dependent on where the data is stored.
9. Which of the following statements are true?
- A hash table decreases space usage to increase speed.
- A hash table increases space usage to increase speed. (CORRECT)
- A hash table decreases speed to decrease space usage
Correct: That’s correct. A hash table has the additional overhead of lookup tables that increase the rate of speed. This offers quicker searches but takes more overhead.
10. True or false: Dynamic programming is about using dynamic structures when coding.
- False (CORRECT)
Correct: That’s correct is relates more to the approached used when coding over the type of structures used.
11. How many representations can be made from a byte?
- 256 (CORRECT)
Correct: That’s correct! 2^8 or (2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2)
12. Which of the following equations can be said to be true:
- input space = space complexity + auxiliary space
- auxiliary space = space complexity + input space
- space complexity = input space + auxiliary space (CORRECT)
Correct: That’s correct! Space complexity is a combination of the space taken by the input, plus any additional space needed to make the computations.
13. Which of the following statements is true?
- Array based lists can grow without having to copy their values when expanding.
- LinkedLists can grow without having to copy their values when expanding. (CORRECT)
- An array-based approach is the only way of creating a list.
Correct: That’s correct. LinkedLists keep a record of nodes through pointers rather than in contiguous spaces in memory.
14. Which of the following is valid terminology for trees.
- Branch (CORRECT)
- Root (CORRECT)
- Leaf (CORRECT)
Correct: That’s correct. This refers to a series of connected nodes.
Correct: That’s correct! It is the base node in a tree.
Correct: That’s correct! A node with no children nodes.
15. The process of storing results for later look up to save computation time is an example of what?
- Memoization (CORRECT)
Correct: That’s correct! It can seriously reduce further computation times.
16. In relation to coding what is modularization?
- Wrapping the code into a function means that you can call it repeatedly in your code. (CORRECT)
- A data structure that can allow you store your data in accessible chunks.
- Using the most up-to-date techniques when engaging with a coding challenge.
Correct: That’s correct! Some code gets used repeatedly, wrapping it in a function for repeated calls is a good time saving technique.
17. Where would you most likely to be asked a series of coding related questions?
- Your technical interview. (CORRECT)
- During the take-home assignment.
- During the screening.
Correct: That’s correct! A technical interview will be most concerned with coding related attributes.
18. What is the mathematical process for calculating all possible binary permutations called?
- Exponentiation (CORRECT)
Correct: That’s correct. This is the practice of raising a value to the power and it determines how many possible representations a binary number can have.
19. Which of the following are linear structures?
- Arrays (CORRECT)
Correct: That’s correct. Arrays store information in a linear structure.
20. What is in-place swapping?
- Swapping items in an array in place of creating a new structure. (CORRECT)
- Using different types of data structures as a container to emulate certain characteristics.
- Moving values in an array if the element being added is smaller.
Correct: That’s correct! This saves space by not having to create new variables.
21. When will you be most likely be given an opportunity to show off your ability to code?
- During a technical interview (CORRECT)
- During the Quiz
- During the screening call
Correct: That’s correct. A technical interview will give you an opportunity to display your ability to code.
22. Which is the quickest: O(n), O(2n) or O(log(n)?
- O(log(n)) (CORRECT)
Correct: That’s correct. Applying a log to a value makes it very small, and is as near to instant time you can get without having instant time.
23. In relation to data structures mutability refers to:
- The use of one data structure as a container to mimic another.
- The initial limitations on the size that they can grow to.
- Whether a structure can be changed after its completion. (CORRECT)
Correct: That’s correct. Mutability refers to an object’s ability to change once it has been instantiated.
24. True or false: Lists are objects therefore can be sorted.
- True (CORRECT)
Correct: That’s correct! Casting a list as an object means that it has the extra functionality to sort its contents.
25. What are collection classes?
- Classes that are used by data structures to give them extra functionality like sorting.
- Specialized classes for data storage and retrieval. (CORRECT)
- Collections that take a specific type of class.
Correct: That’s correct! They reflect a suite of data structures that act in unique ways and as such can be more suited to a given problem.
26. Space complexity is more concerned with:
- Space (CORRECT)
Correct: That’s correct! It is a metric that establishes the space a program takes.
Final Graded Assessment CONCLUSION
Now that you understand the assessment methods and key concepts for this course, it’s time to get started! Join Coursera now and dive into the world of data engineering. With hands-on exercises and real-world examples, you’ll be sure to gain the skills you need to become a successful data engineer. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!
Subscribe to our site
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Quiztudy Top Courses
Popular in Coursera
- Meta Marketing Analytics Professional Certificate.
- Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate.
- Google UX Design Professional Certificate.
- Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate
- Google Project Management Professional Certificate
- Meta Front-End Developer Professional Certificate
Liking our content? Then, don’t forget to ad us to your BOOKMARKS so you can find us easily!