We will focus on securing your infrastructure. We will look at network isolation and endpoint security. We will then look at detective controls such as Amazon CloudTrail as well as AWS Security Hub, Amazon GuardDuty and AWS Config.
WEEK 2 QUIZ 1
1. Which statement is true?
- You can only attach 1 elastic network interface (ENI) to each EC2 instance launched in VPC
- By default, each instance that you launch into a nondefault subnet has a public IPv4 address
- To use AWS Private Link, the VPC is required to have a NAT device
- Traffics within an Availability Zone, or between Availability Zones in all Regions, are routed over the AWS private global network (CORRECT)
2. What is a Security Group?
- Act as a firewall for associated Amazon EC2 instances, controlling both inbound and outbound traffic at the instance level (CORRECT)
- Act as a firewall for associated subnets, controlling both inbound and outbound traffic at the subnet level
- Control who in your organization has permission to create and manage VPC flow logs
- Capture information about the IP traffic going to and from network interfaces in your VPC
3. How many types of VPC Endpoints are available?
- Many. Each AWS Service will be supported by 1 type of VPC Endpoints
- Two: Amazon S3 and DynamoDB
- Two: Gateway Endpoint and Interface Endpoint (CORRECT)
- One: VPC
4. Which of these AWS resources cannot be monitored using VPC Flow logs?
- A subnet in a VPC
- A network interface attached to EC2
- An Internet Gateway attached to VPC (CORRECT)
5. You can route traffic to a NAT Gateway through:
- Site-to-Site VPN connection
- AWS Direct Connect
- VPC Peering
- None of the above (CORRECT)
WEEK 2 QUIZ 2
1. What AWS Services keeps a record of who is interacting with your AWS Account?
- Amazon ServiceLog
- Amazon Auditor
- AWS AccountMonitor
- AWS CloudTrail (CORRECT)
2. Which of the following are monitoring and logging services available on AWS? Select all that apply.
- AWS CloudLogger
- Amazon Beehive
- AWS CloudWatch (CORRECT)
- Amazon Config (CORRECT)
3. Which of the following sections from Trusted Advisor exists under the AWS Services as a pillar as well?
- Cost Transparency
- Operational Excellence
- Security (CORRECT)
- Fault Tolerance
4. If you wanted to accomplish threat detection in your AWS Infrastructure, which of the following services would you use?
- AWS GuardDuty (CORRECT)
- Amazon ThreatDetector
- Amazon S3
- AWS DynamoDB
5. Which AWS Service has an optional agent that can be deployed to EC2 instances to perform a security assessment?
- AWS Assessor
- Amazon Inspector (CORRECT)
- AWS EC2Deploy
- Amazon Agent
Subscribe to our site
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Quiztudy Top Courses
Popular in Coursera
- Meta Marketing Analytics Professional Certificate.
- Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate.
- Google UX Design Professional Certificate.
- Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate
- Google Project Management Professional Certificate
- Meta Front-End Developer Professional Certificate
Liking our content? Then, don’t forget to ad us to your BOOKMARKS so you can find us easily!