ALL GOOGLE STUDY GUIDES
- GOOGLE DATA ANALYTICS PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE
- GOOGLE DIGITAL MARKETING & E-COMMERCE PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE
- PREPARING FOR GOOGLE CLOUD CERTIFICATION: CLOUD ARCHITECT PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE
- GOOGLE PROJECT MANAGEMENT: PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE
- GOOGLE IT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE
- GOOGLE UX DESIGN PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE
Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
Prepare for a new career in the high-growth field of data analytics, no experience or degree required. Get professional training designed by Google and have the opportunity to connect with top employers. Data analytics is the collection, transformation, and organization of data in order to draw conclusions, make predictions, and drive informed decision making. Over 8 courses, gain in-demand skills that prepare you for an entry-level job. You’ll learn from Google employees whose foundations in data analytics served as launchpads for their own careers. At under 10 hours per week, you can complete the certificate in less than 6 months.
- Course 1 – Foundations: Data, Data, Everywhere
- Course 2 – Ask Questions to Make Data-Driven Decisions
- Course 3 – Prepare Data for Exploration
- Course 4 – Process Data from Dirty to Clean
- Course 5 – Analyze Data to Answer Questions
- Course 6 – Share Data Through the Art of Visualization
- Course 7 – Data Analysis with R Programing
- Course 8 – Google Data Analytics Capstone: Complete a Case Study
Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate
Prepare for a new career in the high-growth fields of digital marketing and e-commerce, in under six months, no experience or degree required. Businesses need digital marketing and e-commerce talent more than ever before; 86% of business leaders report that digital commerce will be the most important route to growth. There are 218,000 U.S. job openings in this growing field, with a median entry-level salary of $51,000.¹
Throughout this program, you will gain in-demand skills that prepare you for an entry-level job and learn how to use tools and platforms like Canva, Constant Contact, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, HubSpot, Mailchimp, Shopify, and Twitter. You will learn from subject-matter experts at Google and have a chance to build your own portfolio with projects like customer personas and social media calendars to show to potential employers.
- Course 1 – Foundations of Digital Marketing and E-commerce
- Course 2 – Attract and Engage Customers with Digital Marketing
- Course 3 – From Likes to Leads: Interact with Customers Online
- Course 4 – Think Outside the Inbox: Email Marketing
- Course 5 – Assess for Success: Marketing Analytics and Measurement
- Course 6 – Make the Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores
- Course 7 – Satisfaction Guaranteed: Develop Customer Loyalty Online
Preparing for Google Cloud Certification: Cloud Architect Professional Certificate
This program provides the skills you need to advance your career in cloud architecture and provides a pathway to earn the industry-recognized Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect certification. You’ll deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, systems and applications services, and you’ll gain real world experience through hands-on Qwiklabs projects that you can share with potential employers.
You’ll also have the opportunity to practice key job skills, including case analysis, identifying technical watchpoints, and developing proposed solutions. Test your basic abilities with Activity Tracking Challenge Labs. For learners looking to get certified, this program will provide sample questions similar to those on the exam, including solutions and practice exam quizzes that simulate the exam-taking experience.
- Course 1 – Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Course 2 – Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation
- Course 3 – Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services
- Course 4 – Elastic Google Cloud Infrastructure: Scaling and Automation
- Course 5 – Reliable Google Cloud Infrastructure: Design and Process
- Course 6 – Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine: Foundations
- Course 7 – Preparing for the Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect Exam
Google Project Management: Professional Certificate
Prepare for a new career in the high-growth field of project management, no experience or degree required. Get professional training designed by Google and get on the fastrack to a competitively paid job. There are 479,000 U.S. job openings in project management with a $73,000 median entry-level salary.¹
Project managers are natural problem-solvers. They set the plan and guide teammates, and manage changes, risks, and stakeholders.
Gain in-demand skills that will prepare you for an entry-level job. Learn from Google employees whose foundations in project management served as launchpads for their own careers.
- Course 1 – Foundations of Project Management
- Course 2 – Project Initiation: Starting a Successful Project
- Course 3 – Project Planning: Putting It All Together
- Course 4 – Project Execution: Running the Project
- Course 5 – Agile Project Management
- Course 6 – Capstone: Applying Project Management in the Real World
Google IT Support Professional Certificate
Prepare for a career in the high-growth field of IT, no experience or degree required. Get professional training designed by Google and get on the fast-track to a competitively paid job. There are 400,000 U.S. job openings in IT and a $52,000 median entry-level salary in IT support.
Over 5 courses, learn in-demand skills that prepare you for an entry-level job. Upon completion, you can directly apply for jobs with Google and over 150 U.S. employers, including Walmart, Best Buy, and Astreya.
75% of Google Career Certificate Graduates in the United States report an improvement in their career trajectory (e.g. new job or career, promotion or raise) within 6 months of certificate completion.
Google UX Design Professional Certificate
Prepare for a career in the high-growth field of UX design, no experience or degree required. With professional training designed by Google, get on the fast-track to a competitively paid job. There are currently 99,000 U.S. job openings in UX design with a median entry-level salary of $92,000.¹
User experience (UX) designers focus on the interaction that users have with products, like websites, apps, and physical objects. They make those everyday interactions useful, enjoyable, and accessible.
- Course 1 – Foundations of User Experience (UX) Design
- Course 2 – Start the UX Design Process: Empathize, Define, and Ideate
- Course 3 – Build Wireframes and Low-Fidelity Prototypes
- Course 4 – Conduct UX Research and Test Early Concepts
- Course 5 – Create High-Fidelity Designs and Prototypes in Figma
- Course 6 – Responsive Web Design in Adobe XD
- Course 7 – Design a User Experience for Social Good & Prepare for Jobs
Subscribe to our site
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Quiztudy Top Courses
Popular in Coursera
- Meta Marketing Analytics Professional Certificate.
- Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate.
- Google UX Design Professional Certificate.
- Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate
- Google Project Management Professional Certificate
- Meta Front-End Developer Professional Certificate
Liking our content? Then, don’t forget to ad us to your BOOKMARKS so you can find us easily!