COURSE 4 – BUILDING SERVERLESS APPLICATIONS QUIZ ANSWERS
Coursera AWS Fundamentals Specialization
TABLE OF CONTENT
AWS Building Serverless Applications Week 1 INTRODUCTION
In this module, you will be assessed on the key skills covered in the Course.
- Define serverless computing.
- Describe the key characteristics of Amazon Lex.
- Host a serverless website using Amazon S3.
PRACTICE QUIZ: AMAZON LEX
1. What is an “intent”?
- An Amazon Lex feature that does natural langauge processing.
- A particular goal that the user wants to achieve. (CORRECT)
- The response from Amazon Lex back to the user.
2. What is a slot?
- The response from Amazon Lex back to the user
- Data that the user must provide to fulfill the intent. (CORRECT)
3. What service does Amazon Lex use for text-to-speech?
- Amazon Poly (CORRECT)
- Amazon Alexa
- Amazon Rekognition
PRACTICE QUIZ: AMAZON S3
1. Static websites created with Amazon S3 can be interactive.
- True (CORRECT)
AWS Building Serverless Applications Week 1 CONCLUSION
Subscribe to our site
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Quiztudy Top Courses
Popular in Coursera
- Meta Marketing Analytics Professional Certificate.
- Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate.
- Google UX Design Professional Certificate.
- Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate
- Google Project Management Professional Certificate
- Meta Front-End Developer Professional Certificate
Liking our content? Then, don’t forget to ad us to your BOOKMARKS so you can find us easily!