AWS Building Serverless Applications Week 3 INTRODUCTION
- Use AWS Lambda to create serverless compute backend for your application.
- Use AWS IAM to manage access to resources.
- Use Amazon DynamoDB to provide backend serverless database.
PRACTICE QUIZ: IAM
1. IAM roles provide authentication to login to your application.
- False (CORRECT)
Correct: IAM roles provide users and services access to AWS services.
2. IAM Roles are associated with a specific user or group.
- False (CORRECT)
Correct: Please refer to the ‘IAM’ video in this module. You can skip ahead to 1 minute and 55 seconds into the video to learn more.
PRACTICE QUIZ: AMAZON LAMBDA
1. What is AWS Lambda?
- A fully managed data analytics service
- A queuing service that automatically scales up and down.
- An event-driven, serverless computing platform that runs code in response to events and automatically manages the compute resources required by that code. (CORRECT)
PRACTICE QUIZ: AMAZON DYNAMODB
1. Amazon DynamoDB is what type of database solution?
- Relational, SQL database
- Non-relational, NoSQL database (CORRECT)
2. Select the two things that need to be provided when you are creating a table in DynamoDb.
- DB Cluster
- Table name (CORRECT)
- Primary key (CORRECT)
- Sort key
- DB Subnet Group
Subscribe to our site
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Quiztudy Top Courses
Popular in Coursera
- Meta Marketing Analytics Professional Certificate.
- Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate.
- Google UX Design Professional Certificate.
- Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate
- Google Project Management Professional Certificate
- Meta Front-End Developer Professional Certificate
Liking our content? Then, don’t forget to ad us to your BOOKMARKS so you can find us easily!