Course 8 – Google Data Analytics Capstone: Complete a Case Study
Week 2: Optional: Building Your Portfolio
GOOGLE DATA ANALYTICS PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE
Complete Coursera Study Guide
TABLE OF CONTENT
In this part of the Coursera Google Data Analytics course, you’ll get an overview of two possible tracks to complete your case study. You can use a dataset from one of the business cases provided or search for a public dataset and develop a business case for an area of personal interest. In addition, you’ll be introduced to several platforms for hosting your completed case study.
- Apply the practices and procedures associated with the data analysis process to a given set of data.
- Discuss the expectations involved in completing a data analysis case study.
- Move their portfolio to Kaggle, post and make it public
- Add R Code to a Kaggle Notebooks
- Recall the different types of Kaggle Notebooks
Hands-On Activity: Adding your portfolio to Kaggle
1. Suppose you want to add a description of your code to your Kaggle notebook. What button would you click to create the proper cell?
- + Code
- + Markdown (Correct)
- + Text
- + Description
Correct: A portfolio is a collection of case studies that you can share with potential employers.
Subscribe to our site
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Quiztudy Top Courses
Popular in Coursera
- Meta Marketing Analytics Professional Certificate.
- Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate.
- Google UX Design Professional Certificate.
- Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate
- Google Project Management Professional Certificate
- Meta Front-End Developer Professional Certificate
Liking our content? Then, don’t forget to ad us to your BOOKMARKS so you can find us easily!