COURSE 3 – MIGRATING TO THE CLOUD QUIZ ANSWERS
Coursera AWS Fundamentals Specialization
TABLE OF CONTENT
Week 3 focuses on the mobilize phase of the migration. This week, you learn about the methods and tools that are useful for building a refined migration plan. We discuss getting your team and applications ready for migration, look at services like AWS Application Discovery Service, and cover how the AWS Partner Network (APN) can help you establish your migration plan. To close this section, you learn about AWS Management and Governance, AWS Control Tower, and AWS Landing Zone—tools that can help you prepare for the actual work of migrating applications while also prioritizing security and dependability.
- Summarize how to get ready to migrate
- Determine other ways to migrate
- Learn and define mobilization
WEEK 3 QUIZ
1. Which service is part of AWS Management and Governance?
- Amazon Redshift
- Amazon DynamoDB
- AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS)
- Amazon CloudWatch (CORRECT)
Correct: Operate your environment with speed and governance. Amazon CloudWatch provides observability of your AWS resources and applications on AWS and on-premises.
2. What does AWS Control Tower do?
- Create a single well-organized AWS account
- Set up and govern a secure multi-account AWS environment (CORRECT)
- Automate the creation and destruction of your EC2 instances
- Provide scaling of storage capacity through Amazon Simple Storage Service
Correct: AWS Control Tower provides a way to set up and govern a secure, multi-account AWS environment, called a landing zone. It creates a landing zone by using AWS Organizations.
3. What is the goal of the mobilize phase in a migration?
- Migrate your applications
- Migrate your data and evaluate your applications
- Create a migration plan and refine your business case (CORRECT)
- Create mobile-compatible applications to prepare for modernization
Correct: Although the goal of the mobilize phase is the migration of business applications, this phase also provides an opportunity to lay the foundation for tooling, process, and culture that will accelerate migration at scale.
4. Which service automatically collects and presents detailed information about application dependencies and utilization?
- AWS CloudTrail
- AWS Direct Connect
- AWS Application Discovery Service (CORRECT)
- Amazon Relational Database Service
Correct: AWS Application Discovery Service helps enterprise customers plan migration projects by gathering information about their on-premises data centers.
5. What is a requirement for doing an agentless installation of the AWS Application Discovery Service Agent?
- Using VMware vCenter (CORRECT)
- Using Lambda functions
- Using serverless servers on premises
- Using Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) instances
Correct: The AWS Agentless Discovery Connector (Discovery Connector) is a VMware appliance that can collect information only about VMware virtual machines (VMs). You install the Discovery Connector as a VM in your VMware vCenter Server environment by using an Open Virtualization Archive (OVA) file.
Subscribe to our site
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Quiztudy Top Courses
Popular in Coursera
- Meta Marketing Analytics Professional Certificate.
- Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate.
- Google UX Design Professional Certificate.
- Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate
- Google Project Management Professional Certificate
- Meta Front-End Developer Professional Certificate
Liking our content? Then, don’t forget to ad us to your BOOKMARKS so you can find us easily!