PREPARING FOR GOOGLE CLOUD CERTIFICATION:
CLOUD ARCHITECT CERTIFICATE
Course 1- Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
Week 2: Introducing Google Cloud
Coursera Study Guide
TABLE OF CONTENT Google Cloud Architect Certificate
This section identifies some of the key benefits of using Google Cloud. It’s here that we introduce the components of Google’s network infrastructure and explore the differences between Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
- Identify the benefits of Google Cloud.
- Define the components of Google’s network infrastructure, including: Points of presence, data centers, regions, and zones.
- Identify the difference between Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
INTRODUCING GOOGLE CLOUD
1. Select two fundamental characteristics of cloud computing from this list.
- Providers always dedicate physical resources to each customer.
- Customers can scale their resource use up and down. (Correct)
- Resources are available from anywhere over the network. (Correct)
- All resources are open source.
- Customers are required to commit to multi-year contracts.
2. Which one of the following statements is true regarding the ability to scale cloud computing resources up and down?
- Only CPU and memory resources are elastic.
- CPU, memory, and storage resources are elastic. (Correct)
- Only storage resources are elastic.
- Cloud computing does not provide a way to scale resources.
3. What cloud computing service binds application code to libraries that give access to the infrastructure an application needs?
- Software as a service
- Virtualized data centers
- Platform as a service (Correct)
- Hybrid cloud
- Infrastructure as a service
4. What cloud computing service provides raw compute, storage, and network resources that are organized similarly to physical data centers?
- Software as a service
- Database as a service
- Infrastructure as a service (Correct)
- Platform as a service
5. Why might a Google Cloud customer use resources in several zones within a region?
- For expanding services to customers in new areas
- For better performance
- For improved fault tolerance (Correct)
- For getting discounts on other zones
6. Who benefits the most from billing by the second for cloud resources, such as virtual machines?
- Customers who create many virtual machines and leave them running for months
- Customers who create and run many virtual machines (Correct)
- Customers who create virtual machines that run commercially licensed operating systems
- Customers who create too few virtual machines to get discounts
Subscribe to our site
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Quiztudy Top Courses
Popular in Coursera
- Meta Marketing Analytics Professional Certificate.
- Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate.
- Google UX Design Professional Certificate.
- Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate
- Google Project Management Professional Certificate
- Meta Front-End Developer Professional Certificate
Liking our content? Then, don’t forget to ad us to your BOOKMARKS so you can find us easily!