Weekly Breakdown – Coursera Meta Social Media Marketing
TABLE OF CONTENT
- COURSE – INTRODUCTION
- COURSE 1: INTRODUCTION TO SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- COURSE 2: SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- COURSE 3: FUNDAMENTALS OF SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISEMENT
- COURSE 4: ADVERTISING WITH META
- COURSE 5: MEASURE AND OPTIMIZATION SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- COURSE 6: META SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING CAPSTONE
ting is, where it came from, and which platforms would work best for you and your goals. Additionally, you’ll know how to measure success and better understand who your target market is.
Through this course, you will become well-versed in social media marketing. By the end, you will know what social media marketing is, its history, and all of the different channels available. You’ll also understand how to pick a channel that works for you, set goals, and determine your target audience. Having completed the Coursera Meta Social Media Marketing courses, you will have gained a strong foundation upon which to start planning and executing your own successful campaigns.
Course 1: Introduction to Social Media Marketing
This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is.
Course 2: Social Media Management
This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a strong brand to help you build a social media presence. You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project.
Course 3: Fundamentals of Social Media Advertisement
This course takes a deep dive into paid advertising on social media. Learn how to start advertising on platforms like Facebook and Instagram by developing effective ads. Learn how to work with design teams by capturing the essence of your ad campaign in a creative brief, and understand how privacy policies may affect your ads. Complete the course with a project where you will produce a creative brief with assets you would deliver to a design team for your ad campaign. You’ll also create your first social media ad.
- Week 1: Introduction to Social Media Advertising
- Week 2: Creating Effective Ads on Social Media
- Week 3: Data, Privacy and Policies on Social Media
- Week 4: Getting Started with Advertising on Facebook and Instagram
- Week 5: Create Creative Brief for Your Social Media Ad (No Quizzes/Test)
Course 4: Advertising with Meta
This course will establish you as an expert in Meta Ads Manager. Learn how to structure campaigns in Ads Manager by selecting ad objectives, target audience, budget, and placement that fit your unique goals. Learn to create and manage ads across Facebook and Instagram and evaluate and optimize the results of your Ads Manager campaigns. You will end the course by creating an actual ad campaign in Ads Manager to expand not only your knowledge, but your social media marketing portfolio.
Course 5: Measure and Optimization Social Media Marketing Campaigns
This course provides you with the skills to optimize your social media marketing efforts. Learn to evaluate and interpret the results of your advertising campaigns. Learn how to assess advertising effectiveness through lift studies and optimize your campaigns with split testing. Understand how advertising effectiveness is measured across platforms and devices, learn how to evaluate the ROI of your marketing, and master how to communicate your social media marketing results to others in the company.
Course 6: Meta Social Media Marketing Capstone
In this capstone course, you will practice creating a presentation on the marketing campaign you’ve been developing throughout the program with a project where you will gain hands-on experience with communicating results and formulating recommendations based on the results of a social marketing campaign. In addition, you will sign up for and take the Meta Digital Marketing Associate Certification Exam and receive your Digital Marketing Associate Certification from Meta. After successfully completing your project and passing the Meta exam, you will receive your Coursera certificate of completion for the Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate Program.
- Week 1: Program Capstone Course Overview (No questions available)
- Week 2: Program Capstone Project (No questions available)
- Week 3: Take the Meta Digital Marketing Associate Certification Exam (No questions available)
Subscribe to our site
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Quiztudy Top Courses
Popular in Coursera
- Meta Marketing Analytics Professional Certificate.
- Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate.
- Google UX Design Professional Certificate.
- Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate
- Google Project Management Professional Certificate
- Meta Front-End Developer Professional Certificate
Liking our content? Then, don’t forget to ad us to your BOOKMARKS so you can find us easily!
Liking our content? Then, don’t forget to ad us to your bookmarks so you can find us easily!